Monday 6 June 2011

Hi pet lovers!


Cute little "Pets"
Welcome to CuteLittlePups! Pets have become a part and parcel of man’s life. They are the meaning of the word affection. Just imagine your cute pup wagging its tail and giving you a warm welcome as soon as you reach home. No matter how tired you are, you’ll definitely forget all your stress and a breeze of happiness will embrace you. The charming look of your pet is worth more than a billion dollars! Pets give us all the love and affection that we need and all they expect in return is the same love that they give to us. When you gently caress through your pet’s soft fur, he’ll just stand still enjoying that wonderful moment. All he cares about is YOU..Just YOU..He knows nothing apart from that. When you are in danger he’ll be the first to come running to help you out. When you are worried, he’ll be the one to do all sorts of pranks to cheer your mood.

Kuppu and Oji
There are many pet lovers in this planet and I’m sure that each and every one will have their very own story to tell. I’m also one among that lot. I’m an ardent lover of dogs. The passion I have for them inspired me to adopt two cute little dogs-OJI and KUPPU (pretty weird names eh??,Well, that’s me ;)
Though I got them from the roadside, now they mean more than my family to me. The two little brats have taught me a lot in life. In fact, they are the ones who teach me how to be happy. So, for all that they’ve done for me I’ve decided to give them some tutor fees in the form of CuteLittlePups. This blog is open for all those who love their pets dearly. You can share your views, your experiences, your suggestions in growing pets and all that you want this world to know about these loving creatures. This blog is not just meant for dogs. Its meant for cats,love birds, rabbits, guinea pigs,parrots and all the affectionate creatures that give true meaning to the word “Pet”. So, do stay connected with cute little pups and make this world understand the importance of pets!



7 comments:

  1. i have also two pets in my home, they loves my mom as i do. so when ever she calls that pets or me we three run towards my mom...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! i don't have any pets at ma home.. but still i love pets so much as i've seen them enjoying with ma frnz @ their home... they are simply best creatures...
    ...PRAGZ :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi hari! That sounds really cute..I'm happy about the lovely bond you share with your pets..cheers..!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi pragz! I just have a small suggestion for you..Why don't you try getting yourself a pet when you love pets this much?I'm sure you'll never regret your decision..;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yup! bt i cant maintain it... also my home ppl wont allow to have one ..
    ...Pragz

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi, i know how it feels... i also have 2 little pups at home and they're also adorable... they are my stress reliever.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ dogs for love- That's so good to hear.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are valuable to cute little pups. So do leave your feedback to improve this blog.. :)